Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > call javascript function after xmlhttp (ajax)

call javascript function after xmlhttp (ajax)

Nick Chan

hello, i have a button in updatePanel. i wish to call a certain
javascript function after client gets response. is there a way to do
that?

bruce barker

trival:

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.instance.add_endRe quest(myRoutine);

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Nick Chan wrote:
> hello, i have a button in updatePanel. i wish to call a certain
> javascript function after client gets response. is there a way to do
> that?

Nick Chan

thank you! googling that, i get
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance().add_ endRequest and it
works perfectly ! thanks!