Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Deer CBIC and Neil

Deer CBIC and Neil

CBIC

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
> might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
> FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
> PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having
> to catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight,
> thanks to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I
> failed as I have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also
> failed my GetOverYour OCD Exam.
> Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
> you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
> coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
>
> NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

Sorry Fris. Is it before 8 am?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

> Doom, let this be a lesson to you. If you don't want to make Fris cry
> again you will quit posting and drinking. And for the rest of you,
> remember that friends don't let friends post drunk...

Lesson learned while I'm sober. But I'll be drinking again today so I'm not
responsible for my poasts after noon.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Rowdy Yates

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9743598427FEtgp@
127.0.0.1:

> On Jan 5, 2006 at 9:41pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
>
>> You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
>> might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
>> FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
>> PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having to
>> catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight, thanks
>> to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I failed as I
>> have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also failed my
>> GetOverYour OCD Exam.
>>
>> Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
>> you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm coming
>> up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
>>
>> NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

> For Ghod's sakes, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN, MAN!

FOR GOD'S SAKE DO IT FOR THE NOOKIE MAN!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

Rowdy Yates

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97435DF9A09Atgp@
127.0.0.1:

> On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:35pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
>
>> get site up. use php and postpuke dumps if you have to.

> Cut me some slack man.

*rowdy cuts short length of slack and hurls at TGP*

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> FOR GOD'S SAKE DO IT FOR THE NOOKIE MAN!

now this at least is a resonable request.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- 1 Megabyte is 1,048,576 bytes, NOT 1,000,000!

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974358F30CB7Fneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> It's at least 700 to pass, Neil.

> I said I would coast to 800...dude, RTFP

Look, I RTFP. I'm just trying to make sure you get your MCHA (Microsoft
Certified Head Asploder) Cert. Good luck on the exam.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

JaR

Fadó, fadó, bhí Neil arsa as a tóin

> I will take this opprotunity to ratchet back my
> posting. I will not go to the point of not posting but I will not
> threaten for the rest of the month to post the aforementioned 1500 in
> the month. This is in no way a capitulation that 1500 cannot be done
> (my math say 2300 is possible) but I feel I can coast into about 800
> or so this

Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Neil

> MCHA (Microsoft
> Certified Head Asploder) Cert.

my eyes went buggy for a second and I wondered if MS bought Redhat and this
was a twisted combo of MCSA and RHCE

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Modesty is a vastly overrated virtue

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

ok, no more drinkin for you....

FOLKS JaR IS CUT OFF!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO PICK UP MY POSTING PACE!

Fris, you wanna give JaR a ride home, he's seriously wasted...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- The best defense is to stay out of range.

CBIC

In news:Xns974381CA164C7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

> ok, no more drinkin for you....
>
> FOLKS JaR IS CUT OFF!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO PICK UP MY POSTING
> PACE!
>
> Fris, you wanna give JaR a ride home, he's seriously wasted...

I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Deer Jtyc and Neil Frisbee® MCSE 12 07-27-2007 05:34 PM
OT: Deer Rev and Neil Frisbee® MCSE 7 04-10-2007 02:37 PM
Ping: CBIC TechGeekPro MCSE 99 01-09-2006 02:09 PM
OT:Doom/CBIC lowdes MCSE 8 12-01-2005 07:30 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE, MUSSOLINI AND I, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 10-17-2003 09:03 AM

Advertisments