Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > UML for Eclipse

UML for Eclipse

TheTravellingSalesman

I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??

That will help me organize my program a lot more.

dmitry

On Sep 20, 7:32 am, TheTravellingSalesman <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
> are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??
>
> That will help me organize my program a lot more.

Hi!

I've tried eUML2 and Green UML and liked both, though eUML2 seems more
interesting. You can find both (and many more) at http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com

Lu Ming

I am using enterprise architecture. It has a plugin for eclipse. It
works well for me. You can synchronize your source code with UML. and
create the source code based on the UML too.

Lionel van den Berg

TheTravellingSalesman wrote:
> I was modeling something using java eclipse. I wanted to know if there
> are any tools for eclipse where I can use/draw a UML??
>
> That will help me organize my program a lot more.

There's a plugin for argo so that it can run inside eclipse.