Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Bootcamps / Learquick

Bootcamps / Learquick

FrisbeeŽ

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns974299ECC5B5rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
> Thalador <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:iWevf.162031$(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found that
>> everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these
>> days. So I am looking a couple of options.
>>
>> 1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to
>> spend for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?
>>
>> 2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
>> week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?
>>
>> Thanks alot
>>

> you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for there is
> almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13 years
> expeirence looking for boot camps.
>
> but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is IT
> pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a week. now
> those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we can muster in our
> hearts.

Dude, without a doubt, the best post I've ever seen from you. Some days you
just absolutely amaze me. Then you sometimes go and ruin it with a
"yabba-dabba-doo."

Rowdy Yates

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns974299ECC5B5rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
>> Thalador <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:iWevf.162031$(E-Mail Removed) :
>>
>>> Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found
>>> that everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it
>>> these days. So I am looking a couple of options.
>>>
>>> 1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to
>>> spend for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?
>>>
>>> 2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes
>>> a week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?
>>>
>>> Thanks alot
>>>

>> you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for the

re is
>> almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13
>> years expeirence looking for boot camps.
>>
>> but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is
>> IT pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a
>> week. now those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we
>> can muster in our hearts.

> Dude, without a doubt, the best post I've ever seen from you. Some
> days you just absolutely amaze me. Then you sometimes go and ruin it
> with a "yabba-dabba-doo."

my genius comes out only when the lightning bolt strikes in the head.

now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
think

TechGeekPro

On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:33pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

> now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

Sorry, the "spank pics" are lost in the ether... except mine.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

LRM

> On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:33pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
>
>> now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

> Sorry, the "spank pics" are lost in the ether... except mine.

There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I demand
satisfaction in this matter!

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

TechGeekPro

On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:

> There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
> demand satisfaction in this matter!

I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

TechGeekPro

On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:55am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:
>
>> There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
>> demand satisfaction in this matter!

> I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

Even if yo do look like his aunt. He's sick like that.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

The worst thing about censorship is [deleted].

LRM

TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:
>
>> There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
>> demand satisfaction in this matter!

> I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

While I'm sure that was satisfying in it's own way, I want my satisfaction,
the one of you Mr.!

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

TechGeekPro

On Jan 6, 2006 at 1:00am "LRM" blathered:

> While I'm sure that was satisfying in it's own way, I want my
> satisfaction, the one of you Mr.!

I'm dancing on my Webcam neekit for you.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Only by the splatter of the blood stains.

Thalador

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9742851B7C65CTalleywhacker@
207.46.248.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
>
>> What, you didn't like the answers you got two days ago in the other
>> group?

> No. They just haven't got enough hits at learnquick yet.

Wow.. You guess impress me so much. Really. No wonder I never gave
certifications much clout. I asked a simple question and get sh!t on. Don't
understand why. The question was does anyone have experience with either,
not "Do you think its a good idea" or "Why are you better than blah blah."

Yep, I have 13 years experience but can't take tests to save my life. So, I
figure maybe I will go to one of these, learn something (Im sure) and take
the tests. Instead I get 20 replies of garbage..

Kline Sphere

>Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt

Yes, and am i'm a russian billionaire.

> but have found that
>everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these days.

remind me again, which alternate universe you from?

>1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to spend
>for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?

Oh sure they're worth it , just ask the proprietors of such
establishments!

Anyone stupid enough to pay for <cough> training simply to become an
mcse needs their skull replaced.

>2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
>week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?

yes, they came to my house and kicked my dog and now it needs
operation.

You spammers crack me up!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bootcamps Jay Figer Microsoft Certification 3 06-03-2004 01:17 AM
BootCamps Is It Worth It? smith@msn.com MCSD 14 04-23-2004 02:46 AM
bootcamps / training .net John MCSD 2 02-05-2004 02:08 PM
Re: MCSD Bootcamps? sunil chandra MCSD 0 08-08-2003 09:55 PM
MCSD Bootcamps? Narendra MCSD 2 08-04-2003 04:53 PM

Advertisments