Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Which tests?

Which tests?

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused a
lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down and
I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

www.microsoft.com/learning/

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

"Lasher" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused
> > a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217
> > down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the
> > cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297,
> > 284, and 228?
> >

> www.microsoft.com/learning/
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> There's no place like MCNGP!

I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of the
exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up taking 4
electives that dont' really count towards anything.

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"Bill" wrote:

> "Lasher" wrote:
>
> > "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused
> > > a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217
> > > down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the
> > > cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297,
> > > 284, and 228?
> > >

> > www.microsoft.com/learning/
> >
> > --
> > Lasher
> > MCNGP 110010
> > There's no place like MCNGP!
> >

> I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of the
> exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up taking 4
> electives that dont' really count towards anything.

Oh... Sorry about that Bill... I do apologize on behalf of the MCNGP for
Lasher's behavior. It was uncalled for. Here, this link should assist you
and give you all the answers you need:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

If that don't help... try this one:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ge...ickin/clue.asp

CBIC

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
>
> If that don't help... try this one:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ge...ickin/clue.asp

Your second link, she is poo poo
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Lasher" wrote:
>
>> "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL
>> > caused a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215,
>> > 216, and 217 down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and
>> > finish out the cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to
>> > (or including) 297, 284, and 228?
>> >

>> www.microsoft.com/learning/
>>
>> --
>> Lasher
>> MCNGP 110010
>> There's no place like MCNGP!
>>

> I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of
> the exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up
> taking 4 electives that dont' really count towards anything.

are you like reeeeaaaalll sllllooooowwwww or somethin'?

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
think

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Which tests?

the one that answered the phone

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Middle age is when your broad mind an narrow waist begin to change
places.

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> . I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down and
> I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
> tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

might be worthwhile to finish off the 2000 track and do the 2 upgrade exams

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Your karma just ran over my dogma.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 5, 2006 at 2:52pm "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

> Oh... Sorry about that Bill... I do apologize on behalf of the MCNGP for
> Lasher's behavior. It was uncalled for. Here, this link should assist
> you and give you all the answers you need:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
>
> If that don't help... try this one:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ge...ickin/clue.asp

I retract my earlier PotH. Or maybe this should get PotHH? Good grief.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

I Love Jesus, it's his fan club I can't stand.

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> I retract my earlier PotH. Or maybe this should get PotHH? Good grief.

at what point do we begin dishing out PotMinute

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?