Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Which tests?

Which tests?

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

>>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ge...ckin/clue.asap

>> Nope still nothi... Hey that's the same link.

> Only sooner.

TMML

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "I'm trying to make insects fly," said Tom flippantly.

> Strange, I caught that right off.

I had to re-read it once...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "I'm trying to make insects fly," said Tom flippantly.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

"Bill" wrote:

> I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused a
> lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down and
> I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
> tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

Nevermind. Since everyone decided to use this as their personal play time
I'm going to go ask somebody with a desire to actual help people. This
community needs a serious case of moderators.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Bill" wrote:
>
>> I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused a
>> lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down
>> and
>> I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
>> tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

> Nevermind. Since everyone decided to use this as their personal play time
> I'm going to go ask somebody with a desire to actual help people. This
> community needs a serious case of moderators.

YSB AYB?

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> YSB AYB?

MSA LAP

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Captain, I sense a million minds concentrating on my cleavage.

Jtyc

> Nevermind. Since everyone decided to use this as their personal play time
> I'm going to go ask somebody with a desire to actual help people. This
> community needs a serious case of moderators.

I don't understand. You got two responses. Check out Microsoft's site
which has all the course listings, and a recommendation to finish of the
2000 track and upgrade.

What are you specifically looking for?

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OnNhJWhFGHA.1032
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> What are you specifically looking for?

hawt wimmin....oh, you weren't talkin to me

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 10, 2006 at 1:16pm "Bill" blathered:

> This community needs a serious case of moderators.

We have a Moderator, but it just posts spam.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Don't judge a book by its movie.