Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Is using TestKing to study cheating?

Is using TestKing to study cheating?

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=

I was curious about this and decided to get one to take a look.

Most, if not all (I've not read all the book, waiting for you comments to go
on or not), have the comment below.

It seems to me that they grab all the test questions from books and make
like a big collection of questions and since they are from the books, as
mentioned, they are not from the real exams.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reference:
Mark Minasi, Christa Anderson, Michele Beveridge, C.A. Callahan
Windows Server 2003, Sybex Inc. Alameda, 2003, p. 387
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reference:
Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Active Directory
Infrastructure, Microsoft Press, Redmond, Washington, 2004, pp. 13: 85-86
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reference:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...s/q303/2/15.as
Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Active Directory
Infrastructure, Microsoft Press, Redmond, Washington, 2004, p. 13:5
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reference:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...us/refrgp.mspx
Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Active Directory
Infrastructure, Microsoft
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards.

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

scid=http://support.microsoft
> .com:80/support/kb/articles/q303/2/15.as Planning, Implementing, and
> Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory
> Infrastructure, Microsoft Press, Redmond, Washington, 2004, p. 13:5
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Reference:
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d.../xp/all/proddo

> s/en-us/refrgp.mspx Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a
> Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory
> Infrastructure, Microsoft
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Regards.

T3stk!ng is for cheating a$$fuskers!

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=

"Lasher" wrote:
> T3stk!ng is for cheating a$$fuskers!

The Rev said: "You use a braindump (short-term memorization of real test
questions)".

I see refs to books in the .pdf file, not to exams. Please give me more
information about it so that I can discard it or not.

Thanks.

Frisbee«

"felipecpv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lasher" wrote:
>> T3stk!ng is for cheating a$$fuskers!
>>

> The Rev said: "You use a braindump (short-term memorization of real test
> questions)".
>
> I see refs to books in the .pdf file, not to exams. Please give me more
> information about it so that I can discard it or not.

You may indeed see references to books, but those references would be
supposedly to explain or back-up to what the people at TestKing -think- are
the correct ANSWERS to the questions. Braindumps are actual test questions,
which is immoral and in violation of Microsofts Non-Disclosure Agreement
(NDA). The reason using TestKing and the like is cheating is because of
that very fact. I'm not sure whether you are being deliberately dense about
this or genuinely naive.

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:
> You may indeed see references to books, but those references would be
> supposedly to explain or back-up to what the people at TestKing -think- are
> the correct ANSWERS to the questions. Braindumps are actual test questions,
> which is immoral and in violation of Microsofts Non-Disclosure Agreement
> (NDA). The reason using TestKing and the like is cheating is because of
> that very fact. I'm not sure whether you are being deliberately dense about
> this or genuinely naive.

I want to completely understand the definition for cheating, some say it's
copying the exams questions, and I agree this is cheating and know about the
MS-NDA.
But since it refs to books, I was wondering if it's not, but then another
thought comes through my mind "they could be faking the refs".

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Frisbee®" wrote:
>> You may indeed see references to books, but those references would be
>> supposedly to explain or back-up to what the people at TestKing
>> -think- are the correct ANSWERS to the questions. Braindumps are
>> actual test questions, which is immoral and in violation of
>> Microsofts Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). The reason using TestKing
>> and the like is cheating is because of that very fact. I'm not sure
>> whether you are being deliberately dense about this or genuinely
>> naive.
>>

> I want to completely understand the definition for cheating, some say
> it's copying the exams questions, and I agree this is cheating and
> know about the MS-NDA.
> But since it refs to books, I was wondering if it's not, but then
> another thought comes through my mind "they could be faking the refs".

Ok, fine. I'll be an a$$.

Let me quote the NDA and put in caps where T3stK!ng makes people a cheating
a$$fsuker:

All Microsoft certification exams, including the content and wording of
exam questions, constitute CONFIDENTIAL Microsoft INFORMATION protected by
trade secret law. Anyone obtaining access to MCP exams is obligated to
maintain the confidentiality of this information.

*******If an individual is caught violating the Non-Disclosure Agreement
that all examinees must agree to before beginning an MCP exam (please see
the agreement below), the candidate will be permanently ineligible for any
Microsoft certification.*********

By complying with and enforcing this obligation, you help maintain the
integrity of the MCP program and the value of your certification. Please do
your part by DISCOURAGING THE SHARING OF EXAM QUESTIONS AND MAKING OTHERS
AWARE OF THIS POLICY. We appreciate your cooperation.

Non-Disclosure Agreement and General Terms of Use

For Exams Developed for the Microsoft Certified Professional Program

This exam is Microsoft CONFIDENTIAL and is protected by trade secret law.
It is made available to you, the examinee, solely for the purpose of
becoming certified in the technical area referenced in the title of this
exam. You are expressly PROHIBITED from disclosing, publishing,
reproducing, or transmitting this exam, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FORM OR
BY ANY MEANS, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, FOR ANY PURPOSE,
without the prior express written permission of Microsoft Corporation.

---------------------
THIS is what the MCNGP stands AGAINST allowing people to do - cheat.

I'm sure that T3stK!ng, or any of it's a$$fsuking spinoffs, don't have the
expressed written consent of Microsoft.

If this isn't in fusking English for you, then don't take the exam. If you
do and decide to cheat, please give me your MCP ID number and I'll make
sure that they cornhole you until Kansas doesn't have any more corn to
cornhole you with.

Do yourself a fsuking favor and don't ask another fcuking question about
cheating because if you're considering doing it then you're not worth my
time, your current or future employers time, or anyone's help in this NG.

Thanks and have a lovely day.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm not sure whether you are being deliberately dense about
> this or genuinely naive.

Both = Stupid.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=

"Lasher" wrote:
> Do yourself a fsuking favor and don't ask another fcuking question about
> cheating because if you're considering doing it then you're not worth my
> time, your current or future employers time, or anyone's help in this NG.

Friend Lasher, at any given time I said I was going to cheat.
I was asking for a clear answer, and you gave me and made it clear, thank you.
You don't need to be rude for that, since I didn't say I was/will cheat.

Btw, what source of knowledge do you recommend? Any specific book or author?

Thanks in advance.

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Lasher" wrote:
>> Do yourself a fsuking favor and don't ask another fcuking question
>> about cheating because if you're considering doing it then you're not
>> worth my time, your current or future employers time, or anyone's
>> help in this NG.
>>

> Friend Lasher, at any given time I said I was going to cheat.
> I was asking for a clear answer, and you gave me and made it clear,
> thank you. You don't need to be rude for that, since I didn't say I
> was/will cheat.
>
> Btw, what source of knowledge do you recommend? Any specific book or
> author?
>
> Thanks in advance.

The MS KB, www.technet.com, the books that are for server administration
that aren't coined MCSE, and if you are going to get the MSPress books,
get the ones that are the latest version if they have changed.

The reason that I jumped you is because the way that you phrased your
initial question was that the br@indumps made reference to the books
that you were studying. Of course that would make it easier, but it's
still cheating when they're putting the exam questions on there and
giving you the answer to memorize.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is using TestKing to study cheating?

yes

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I am Ginzu of Borg. You will be assimilated, but wait, there's MORE!