Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Corporate Trainers?

Corporate Trainers?

=?Utf-8?B?TGF1cmlT?=

Is there an area online where corporate trainers gather?

I'm looking to connect with other trainers that teach the Office products in
a corporate environment. I'm specifically looking for input on going from
2000/2003 to 2007 and the impact it had on training.

Thanks!

Lauri S.

Craig Brewer

You might trying checking out www.certiport.com. Certiport is the leading
company in Microsoft Office training. Certiport also offers certification
exams for Microsoft Office as well as other software programs. You might
also want to visit Microsoft Office's website
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.aspx which explains Microsoft
Office 2007 in full detail.

Let me know if this helps you.

Sincerely,