Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Hawking HWU54D & Win XP need help

Hawking HWU54D & Win XP need help

Bill

I have a laptop running Window XP home, I have a built in Broadcom adapter
which I have disabled in the control panel. I have installed a Hawking
HWU54D USB adapter. Loaded the drivers, it receives very good, but I can
not seem to connect. Switching back to the Broadcom it connects fine, but is
much weaker. Any ideas out there?? Please try to keep them simple as I'm
not a young guy any more and don't understand well. Is there any way to use
the Windows "Wireless Zero Configuration with the Hawking adapter?? Maybe
you need more info, if so please ask.