Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Producting Ghost bootable CD with ghost image on

Producting Ghost bootable CD with ghost image on

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com

Already got a CD with the Ghost image on (.GHO file) but want to
create a bootable CD so that when I boot a laptop from this CD it
loads the ghost image as well.

How can I do this?

BTW. I've got a Ghost server with the latest version on....