Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java interviews and "prescreenings": Ask them to program for real.

Java interviews and "prescreenings": Ask them to program for real.

betterprogrammer@gmail.com

A good way to to measure Java programming Hands-On skills.

The site really asks programmers to program and evaluates their
solutions online.

http://www.betterprogrammer.com

Daniel Pitts

On Sep 18, 6:47 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> A good way to to measure Java programming Hands-On skills.
>
> The site really [sucks] and evaluates [nothing]
>
> http://www.[stupidspammer].com

Yeah, your site is SO AWSOME that I **** myself.
Or was it that is sucked so much that I couldn't care less.