Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > onetime handmade daily success report, but...

onetime handmade daily success report, but...

Diplom Kaufmann Hinrichs - Siegert, Knut

a warm hello at first. This Teleplay is really astonishing. Quite the hole
day, exept the cacao at the backery, i sit beside this engine and look at
the other, where funny people talk funny things.
Watch other will i do, when i go to bed for a moment or two. My G-(friend)
ought me to sleep and to do less with this stupid things i want to describe.
I will do this what she said, but i am so proud, that

Joined the flock beta
i have cleaned up hlocalhost quite well.
-heard of new Google beta
I found tons off tools from joe.
Did of course all updates from microsoft
puplished the fast puzzeling solution page as the new frontpage at
pbwicki.
I think there must be a lot of fast puzzlers out there so i am
perhaps not the first.
Have heard the the first time today about the "STURM WURM GANG" and the
MPack Kit,
wich i couldenīt find

I have to install in the next days quite a lot of incomming thinks like
netbeans beta 6,
OfficeServer, Joost, quite a few Mircrosoft demo skripts, follow the
baseline Security
Analyser, the glasfish thing.

Dear ladys and Gentelman, that all from me right now i wish you all the
best

Yours and mine if i look at it again, what i donīt want to do, because the
readings from others is more interesting

a long time dizzed guy from germany