Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Required Field Validators

Required Field Validators

Pavani.Budumuru

Hi! All

While using required field validators with search button option, we face
problem for requiredfield validators. We use masterpage, in master page it
contains one search button along with textbox .If any text enter into the
textbox and click on search button then we need to redirect it to Google
search. We uses one child page in that page we uses some required field
validators, those required field validators stops to search button redirect
into Google search. But we don't need which one, we need to activate master
page, child pages buttons activations separately. Means master page search
button activation doesn't stop the child page required field validators. So
if any one know the solution for this problem, please inform to us.

Thanking you.

--
Regards,
Pavani.B.