Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Techniques to Pass

Techniques to Pass

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

Hi!
Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i can
pass also
Thanx in Advance!

CBIC

"Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
> Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
> For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
> can
> pass also
> Thanx in Advance!

Everyone is strange in this group.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

"CBIC" wrote:

> "Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi!
> > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
> > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
> > can
> > pass also
> > Thanx in Advance!

> Everyone is strange in this group.

So what?.Just give out a point!.

Mostly Gizzards

Chams wrote:
> Hi!
> Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
> For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i can
> pass also
> Thanx in Advance!

I answered C to every answer and scored 900+ every time!

Frisbee«

"Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" wrote:
>

>> "Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi!
>> > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
>> > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat
>> > can
>> > pass also
>> > Thanx in Advance!

>> Everyone is strange in this group.
>>

> So what?.Just give out a point!.

Chams: 1
CBIC: 0

Consultant

neil has tried for years and can't get any strange from this group. a cool
little trick that helps alot of people pass is to tape a penny to their
gooch before going in for the exam. good luck!

"Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
> Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
> For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
> can
> pass also
> Thanx in Advance!

CBIC

"Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" wrote:
>

>> "Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi!
>> > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
>> > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat
>> > can
>> > pass also
>> > Thanx in Advance!

>> Everyone is strange in this group.
>>

> So what?.Just give out a point!.

I fear you are beyond help so I will not waste my experience on you.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > "CBIC" wrote:
> >

> >> "Chams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> Everyone is strange in this group.
> >>

> > So what?.Just give out a point!.

> Chams: 1
> CBIC: 0

final score:
C1 - 2
C0 - 3

Jtyc

What's a gooch?

> neil has tried for years and can't get any strange from this group. a cool
> little trick that helps alot of people pass is to tape a penny to their
> gooch before going in for the exam. good luck!

CBIC

news:%23FueYrg%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's a gooch?

He was the bully on Diff'rent Strokes.

Re: testbench techniques FMF VHDL 1 11-28-2005 01:29 AM
Advanced Synthesis Techniques Benjamin Todd VHDL 4 05-16-2005 03:58 PM
OT: Study Techniques Leigh Kendall MCSD 10 11-17-2003 09:27 PM
sorting techniques Ashish VHDL 0 11-15-2003 09:30 AM
Re: OT: Classic Repost: Shoe shine techniques for MCSE job Interview azimuth40 MCSE 1 08-18-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments