Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display Parent Child Categories

Display Parent Child Categories

=?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

I have a Table which have some parent Categories and Sub Categories
where parentCategory denoted by 0 parentID=0

CategoryID CategoryNAme ParentId

1 TestCat1 0

2 TestCat2 0

3 TestSubCat1 1

4 TestSubCat2 1
.. ............ .

How can i show that type of parent child relation in my program i'm using
ASP.NET With C#

Mick Walker

asad wrote:
> I have a Table which have some parent Categories and Sub Categories
> where parentCategory denoted by 0 parentID=0
>
> CategoryID CategoryNAme ParentId
>
> 1 TestCat1 0
>
> 2 TestCat2 0
>
> 3 TestSubCat1 1
>
> 4 TestSubCat2 1
>
> How can i show that type of parent child relation in my program i'm using
> ASP.NET With C#

You could use nested repeaters.