Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need a MCSE

Need a MCSE

=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract work.
Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting up clients
and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing to be onsite during
jobs to assist.

Marvin Kassab

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract
> work. Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting
> up clients and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing
> to be onsite during jobs to assist.
>
> Marvin Kassab
> (E-Mail Removed)

a) I found it interesting that their website had this page:
http://www.techshopusa.com/liquorbook.htm

ii) I do so love it when someone elses Engrish is worser than mine.
Second sentence on above link:
"You are now have the option"

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- When all else is lost, the future still remains.

Bill McPherson

Anyone else read it as tech shop pusay?

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

"marvink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract work.
> Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting up clients
> and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing to be onsite

during
> jobs to assist.
>
> Marvin Kassab
> (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.

We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
subscribers in the last year.

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?="
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract
> > work. Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting
> > up clients and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing
> > to be onsite during jobs to assist.
> >
> > Marvin Kassab
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> a) I found it interesting that their website had this page:
> http://www.techshopusa.com/liquorbook.htm
>
> ii) I do so love it when someone elses Engrish is worser than mine.
> Second sentence on above link:
> "You are now have the option"
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - When all else is lost, the future still remains.

=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

maybe you cannot read. i have a spare set of glasses if you wanna stick them
somewhere

"Bill McPherson" wrote:

> Anyone else read it as tech shop pusay?
>
> --
> Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."
>

> "marvink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract work.
> > Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting up clients
> > and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing to be onsite

> during
> > jobs to assist.
> >
> > Marvin Kassab
> > (E-Mail Removed)

FrisbeeŽ

"marvink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.
>
> We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
> subscribers in the last year.

XtraSoft is best for POS and cheaper than NCR.

No updates, XtraSoft went belly-up over 10 years ago.

FrisbeeŽ

"marvink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> maybe you cannot read. i have a spare set of glasses if you wanna stick
> them
> somewhere

YSB. AYB?

Robert Williams

"marvink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.
>
> We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
> subscribers in the last year.

There have got to be a million liquor stores in the US alone, and hundreds
of thousands more opening annually.
200 is a pretty good number. Set your goals any higher and Bill Gates is
gonna have some real competiton.

Just think of the sales you may have gotten had there not been any typos.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robert Williams spewed across the
ether:

> There have got to be a million liquor stores in the US alone, and
> hundreds of thousands more opening annually.
> 200 is a pretty good number. Set your goals any higher and Bill Gates
> is gonna have some real competiton.
>
> Just think of the sales you may have gotten had there not been any
> typos.

MAybe they are targeting the liquor stores that are owned by illiterates
and ESL-types.

Pretty good percent of the market, if you think of it.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110