Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I am looking for age gap relationships

I am looking for age gap relationships

Bennie

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older Men and
Younger Women, to interact with each other.Age gap is not a problem
here.

http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/me...gap/agegap.htm

http://aboutme.com/users/ldsromances...gelesslove.htm

VanguardLH

"Bennie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older Men
>and
> Younger Women, to interact with each other.Age gap is not a problem
> here.

Wrong. If an age gap were irrevelant than there wouldn't need to be a
group to discuss it. It is relevant - and probably critical to those
involved as they wouldn't be involved if they could get a
significantly differently aged partner.