Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

Jim34

Mick Brown

Jim34 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1190103086.022220.77500@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in your
mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

Mick Brown

TomAldrich@newshosting.com

On 18-Sep-2007, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
> surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in
> your
> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
>
> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
It's the crazy leaders that need to go.

Mick Brown

news:46ef9e39$0$8549$(E-Mail Removed) g.com:

> On 18-Sep-2007, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was
>> quite surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an
>> impression in your
>> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was
>> nothing
>>
>> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

> If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
> It's the crazy leaders that need to go.

Don't have it, but I might be able to find a DVD or something.

GetAClue

On 18 Sep 2007 10:35:30 GMT, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
>news:46ef9e39$0$8549$(E-Mail Removed) ng.com:
>

>> On 18-Sep-2007, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was
>>> quite surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an
>>> impression in your
>>> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was
>>> nothing
>>>
>>> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

>> If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
>> It's the crazy leaders that need to go.
>>

>Don't have it, but I might be able to find a DVD or something.

The civilizations of the middle-east have been successfully manipulating the
whole world with their self-victimization act and their non-existent good vs.
evil routine for over 2000 years now. I have no desire to waste my time and
attention on them more than they've already wasted much of my life through their
manipulation of the media and anyone that falls for their poor-pitiful-me act. I
have much more interesting and productive things to do than waste one more
second of my time on those wastes of flesh. 100,000 nuclear bombs wouldn't be
enough for them. Then everyone else could finally get on with their lives doing
something worthwhile instead of being manipulated one more moment of their
lives.

Tom

>> http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Please unka george........... can't we make Iran look like Iraq?
Pleeeeeeeeez?

Allen

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 18-Sep-2007, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
>> surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in
>> your
>> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
>>
>> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

> If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
> It's the crazy leaders that need to go.

Correct. But that problem certainly is not limited to Iran.
Allen

Edward M. Kennedy

"Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> >> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
> >> surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in
> >> your
> >> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
> >>
> >> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

> > If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
> > It's the crazy leaders that need to go.

> Correct. But that problem certainly is not limited to Iran.
> Allen

In Teheran, there were candlelight vigils after 9-11[1].
The Iranian populace is largely pro-Western and secular,
the extremist Islamic revolution (largely due to the
Shah's corruption) notwithstanding.

Our foreign policy regarding Iran is counterproductive.
You want a foothold for democracy in the Middle East?
Try diplomacy with a potentially friendly country, not
war in a hornet nest.

Idots.

1. Even though we shot down a civilian Airbus flight
and tried to cover it up[2].

2. Somebody invade Washington, D.C.

--Tedward

lein

On Sep 18, 1:57 am, Mick Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jim34 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1190103086.022220.77500@
> 22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:
>
> >http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

> Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
> surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in your
> mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
> like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

You are only shown what they want you to see. Afterall, look a Cuba,
what they show outsiders hardly compares to the other 99%.

Allen

Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
> "Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>>> If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
>>> It's the crazy leaders that need to go.

>> Correct. But that problem certainly is not limited to Iran.
>> Allen

> In Teheran, there were candlelight vigils after 9-11[1].
> The Iranian populace is largely pro-Western and secular,
> the extremist Islamic revolution (largely due to the
> Shah's corruption) notwithstanding.
>
> Our foreign policy regarding Iran is counterproductive.

<snip>

If you take "regarding Iran" out of that sentence you will be even
closer to the truth.
Allen
> You want a foothold for democracy in the Middle East?
> Try diplomacy with a potentially friendly country, not
> war in a hornet nest.
>
> Idots.
>

> 1. Even though we shot down a civilian Airbus flight
> and tried to cover it up[2].
>
> 2. Somebody invade Washington, D.C.
>
> --Tedward

PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN Jim34 Digital Photography 151 09-25-2007 02:30 AM
PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN Jim34 Computer Support 2 09-18-2007 07:51 PM
Re: Iran fsadat MCSE 51 04-13-2006 05:33 PM
MCSD,About Iran... hmdrz MCSD 0 04-03-2005 02:31 PM
"How can I take MCSD in Iran" hmdrz MCSD 1 03-31-2005 12:56 AM

Advertisments