Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > starter

starter

=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=

HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i have done
only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does it take to study
this . how much does it cost

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i
> have done only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does
> it take to study this . how much does it cost

I'm not sure what 13th standard is, but you can find the details on how
to obtain an MCSE at www.microsoft.com/learning. As for how long it takes
to get your MCSE, that depends on the candidate.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- My hard disk is full! Maybe I'll try this message section thing.

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i
> have done only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does
> it take to study this . how much does it cost

I am a finalist to MCSE. I look back at you in anger.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

=?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=

! Pau no cú dos viadinhos do MCNGP, são uns filhos da puta que estão aqui só
pra criticar e não ajudam a galera !

"Rowdy Yates" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?c2FueQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > HI , I am a starter to mcse . i want to know if i can do mcse as i
> > have done only 12th standard.where can i do mcse . how many yrs does
> > it take to study this . how much does it cost
> >

> I am a finalist to MCSE. I look back at you in anger.
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

LnkWizard

"felipecpv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> ! Pau no c dos viadinhos do MCNGP, so uns filhos da puta que esto aqui

> pra criticar e no ajudam a galera !

Cussing us in a foreign language is about as useful as lips are on a
chicken. Nice try luser.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Frisbee

"felipecpv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> da puta

You say bad word. Leave Paisley Skye out of this!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= spewed
across the ether:

> ! Pau no cǧ dos viadinhos do MCNGP, sǜo uns filhos da puta que
> estǜo aqui s pra criticar e nǜo ajudam a galera !

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

--
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
MCNGP 10110

Office Starter Non-Starter Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 11-24-2009 11:45 PM
Internal Signals and other questions with ModelSim XE/II Starter 5.7g VHDL Testbench Martin Maurer VHDL 2 05-21-2004 03:45 AM
Starter in VHDL Ranjith VHDL 3 11-16-2003 11:54 PM
ModelSim XE II Starter 5.7c Mathias Weierganz VHDL 0 10-16-2003 08:07 AM
Starter Question on VHDL and Opinion Brad Smallridge VHDL 4 07-11-2003 06:56 AM

Advertisments