Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > check out the forum at cplusplus.org

check out the forum at cplusplus.org

perry.anderson@gmail.com

with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
questions as quickly as i can

all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org

cheers

- perry

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

On 2007-09-18 06:15, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
> questions as quickly as i can
>
> all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org

Together we have centuries of C++ experience and will answer all your
questions about C++, all we ask is that you don't spam out group.
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html

--
Erik Wikström

Ron Natalie

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> with 20+ years of C/C++ experience behind me, i'll answer any and all
> questions as quickly as i can
>
> all that i ask is that you post your question on cplusplus.org
>
> cheers
>
> - perry

Why is it in 20 years you don't understand how to behave on the usenet?
Why do we need to go to a site that just sucks posts form the usenet
into it's own hellhole bulletin board?