Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone know where I can find a bootable Anti malware antivirus disc? Like Barts or Knoppix to scan for Viruses.

Anyone know where I can find a bootable Anti malware antivirus disc? Like Barts or Knoppix to scan for Viruses.

Bill Gates

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Bill Gates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone know where I can find a bootable Anti malware antivirus disc?
>Like Barts or Knoppix to scan for Viruses.

Hirens_BootCD
http://thepiratebay.org/search/Hiren...CD/0/3/300,600

--

http://www.rav.efbnet.com/humour/ohshit-cat.jpg

Kenny

Or Ultimate Boot CD, I've used this very successfully to recover files from
an unbootable drive before reformatting.
http://torrents.to/search/225/ultimate+boot+cd.html

--
Kenny Cargill

news:(E-Mail Removed)...