Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MS Works Spreadsheet: How to

MS Works Spreadsheet: How to

=?Utf-8?B?UXVlc3Rpb25z?=

In MS Works Spreadsheet is it possible in one cell (ex. A1) to concurrently
holds the previous data of another cell (ex. B1) after that cell (B1) has
been updated? Is there a formula? If not a formula, Is there any other
means? My purpose is for comparisons.
Thanks,

Kurt

Questions wrote:
> In MS Works Spreadsheet is it possible in one cell (ex. A1) to concurrently
> holds the previous data of another cell (ex. B1) after that cell (B1) has
> been updated? Is there a formula? If not a formula, Is there any other
> means? My purpose is for comparisons.
> Thanks,

Not that I know of in MS Works. It's a pretty basic spreadsheet. In
Excel, you could do it with macros.

....Kurt

=?Utf-8?B?cGl0YnVsbA==?=

Have you tried Hyperlinking the cell from one worksheet to another?