Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > free music downloads (and some videos)

free music downloads (and some videos)

Tina Peters

It was working earlier today, before everyone started finding out about it.
I imagine it will work well once the initial rush of new users is over.
But, it looks promising...already managed to download a bunch.
spiralfrog.com - let me know what you all think.

My biggest complaint is that there are too many links and buttons to click
through before you can actually download your song. But, its free so, I
can't complain too much.

--Tina

--
Tina Peters