Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Pirates Unite!

OT: Pirates Unite!

Briscobar

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html

SFW.

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

I wanna book a cruise on the pirate ship.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

CBIC

In news:%23L$(E-Mail Removed),
Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
>
> SFW.
>
> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

Heathen. Repent or ye shall buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnna!
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

lowdes

All the MCNGP should pirate each others back doors

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:%23L$(E-Mail Removed),
> Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
>>
>> SFW.
>>
>> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

> Heathen. Repent or ye shall buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnna!
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

LRM

news:%23L$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
>
> SFW.
>
> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

It's turtles all the way down

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In news:%23L$(E-Mail Removed),
> Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
>>
>> SFW.
>>
>> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.

> Heathen. Repent or ye shall buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnna!

I have this image on my cell as a wallpaper:
http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/jump.php/24

176x220, you can go there on your phone's browser to get it.

and, if you're interested, http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/ if you
have SprintPCS to upload images to your phone via an SMS text message.

Wow, that turned into a shameless plug. Awesome.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.

Briscobar

LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23L$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html
>>
>> SFW.
>>
>> The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published this year.
>>

> It's turtles all the way down

It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

CBIC

> I have this image on my cell as a wallpaper:
> http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/jump.php/24
>
> 176x220, you can go there on your phone's browser to get it.
>
> and, if you're interested, http://ken-briscoe.is-a-geek.com/sprint/
> if you have SprintPCS to upload images to your phone via an SMS text
> message.
>

> Wow, that turned into a shameless plug. Awesome.

Why do you like to make the baby Jesus cry? It's so close to his Birthday.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

In news:y_Dqf.8886$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com,
lowdes <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> All the MCNGP should pirate each others back doors

Your brilliance astounds me.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

> It was turtles all the way down. Until FSM decreed otherwise.

I think my God could take your God.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38