Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290 - bit of a silly question but can't find the answer anywher

70-290 - bit of a silly question but can't find the answer anywher

Jtyc

> Hi, Jtyc!
>
> R U Hawt?

Are you kidding? I'm dead sexy.

=?Utf-8?B?U3VzYW4=?=

Thank you for clearing that up Jtyc !

I'm going to pass on that one if you don't mind and ask if any of you have
sat this exam recently and can tell me about it? I'm studying from home as I
finished up my contract so I don't have access to servers to practice on and
my laptop is only XP home edition so I can't install Virtual Server software
without upgrading to XP professional. I'm going to fail aren't I !!

"Jtyc" wrote:

> > and that is........?

> He was asking if you are attractive or not. It seems rather a silly
> question considering that everyone on the Internet is attractive (or say
> they are) and also when you consider that one's beauty is largly based on
> the person looking at you.
>
> I personally would ignore him if I were you if only for the fact that his
> name is based on a plastic flying disc.
>

> Hope this helps!

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> > Hi, Jtyc!
> >
> > R U Hawt?

> Are you kidding? I'm dead sexy.

Are you completely dead?

Jtyc

> Are you completely dead?

I'm not dead, I feel like going for a walk.