Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Forgot Password

Forgot Password

hungeduardo hungeduardo is offline
Junior Member

Hi buddies, I'm having a problem with my windows xp computer, the thing is that i forgot the admin password (reason why I can't enter the OS), i'd like to know if there's a way to recover this password without having to format the pc.

Thanks in advance