Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 2509 Console / Async Question

2509 Console / Async Question

RiccoPalermo

I've asked this before, but I must dense, cause I can not get it to
work. If someone could provide just the commands needed so I can get
this to work, I would be grateful.

PC connected via serial port to the console port on the 2509. Port
one of the eight async ports on the 2509 is connected to the console
port of a 3600. I want to connect through the 2509 to the 3600 as if I
was connected directly to the 3600 console port.

When I tried the reverse telnet I get connection refused.

Thanks!!!

Aaron Leonard

line 1
speed 9600