Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus Camedia

Olympus Camedia

djbousquet djbousquet is offline
Junior Member

We have an Olympus Camedia D-560 Zoom camera. We purchased it about two years ago. While we have always been very happy with this inexpensive and easy to use camera, we are currently experiencing a problem. We were taking pictures on Friday and when I switched to the "Quick View" mode to look at the pictures, it would not advance past the last picture taken nor would it go back to view previous pictures taken. After downloading all of the pictures that we took, I am also unable to delete any pictures or utilize any of the menu options. It is like the camera is locked somehow.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks!