Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Disabling wireless acces on a domain

Disabling wireless acces on a domain

=?Utf-8?B?am9obl9iYWdlcg==?=

I would like to disable wireless adapters on our corporate network, to avoid
users accidentally creating a bridge to our corporate network and a rogue
wireless network.
I've tried using af grouppolicy , but it is possible to switch it on again
by the user.
Is there any other way to disable wireless adapters on laptops with wireless
adapters.

Peter Bui[MS]

There's no way to totally restrict wireless connectivity with group policy.
One option may be to completely uninstall the wireless NIC if you don't even
want your laptops to be able to connect wirelessly.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...