Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > help. i dont know how to solve this loop program...using turbo c

help. i dont know how to solve this loop program...using turbo c

mika_ella258@yahoo.com

the output should be like this

Loop Program
--------------------
enter 1st integer:
enter 2nd integer:
enter 3rd integer:
enter 4th integer:
enter 5th integer:
enter 6th integer:
enter 7th integer:
enter 8th integer:
enter 9th integer:
enter 10th integer:
=====RESULTS======
sum=
average=
smallest=
largest=
no. of odd=
no. of even=

thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
a beginner.
ty.

osmium

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> the output should be like this
>

> Loop Program
> --------------------
> enter 1st integer:
> enter 2nd integer:
> enter 3rd integer:
> enter 4th integer:
> enter 5th integer:
> enter 6th integer:
> enter 7th integer:
> enter 8th integer:
> enter 9th integer:
> enter 10th integer:
> =====RESULTS======
> sum=
> average=
> smallest=
> largest=
> no. of odd=
> no. of even=
>
> thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
> a beginner.

Except for the mention of Turbo C that sounds very much like a student
exercise.

Use a for loop and put 10 int in an array, then print the array to see if it
all looks OK.
Scan the link for useful hints on doing the I/O.

http://www.c-faq.com/stdio/index.html

Kevin Handy

> thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
> a beginner.

Only a challenge if you have ignored your classes
up to this point, not a challenge to anyone else.
Why don't you give us your teachers email address
so you don't have to be bothered with forwarding
their work as your homework?