From: "CaliforniaJam.com - The most unique musical event in history."
<(E-Mail Removed)>
To: <(E-Mail Removed)>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:25 PM
Subject: PayPal IPN Transaction on your site: Possible fraud

> Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
> 66.211.170.66.
> The remote address of the script posting to this
> notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address
>
> These are the valid IP Addresses:
> 216.113.188.35,216.113.188.65,66.211.168.65,66.211 .168.97,
>
> The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219

Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
talking about with the non-matchables.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago apparently
>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

The answers haven't changed since you last asked.

why?

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago apparently

PayPay?

>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

<snip>

>> Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
>> 66.211.170.66.
>> The remote address of the script posting to this
>> notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address

<snip>

>> The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219
>>

>Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
>talking about with the non-matchables.

So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

Transaction on your Site; Possible Fraud
<snip>
Jul 18 by Wereo_SUPREME43 - 8 messages - 4 authors

Me

Mara

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:13:37 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
wrote:

<snip>
>So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

It's Lifshine. Did you think he would?

<snip>

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my

WeReo_ScoTTy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
>>apparently

> PayPay?
>
>>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

> <snip>
>
>>> Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
>>> 66.211.170.66.
>>> The remote address of the script posting to this
>>> notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address

> <snip>
>
>>> The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219
>>>

>>Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
>>talking about with the non-matchables.
>>

> So did you follow any of the advice from last time?
>
> Transaction on your Site; Possible Fraud
> <snip>
> Jul 18 by Wereo_SUPREME43 - 8 messages - 4 authors
>
> Me

lol I noticed that too

"PayPay"

I kindda like it though. Everybody has to PAY and PAY and PAY...

WeReo_ScoTTy

"Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:13:37 GMT, why?
> <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

> It's Lifshine. Did you think he would?
>
> <snip>
>

> --
> A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
> store saying "There's something wrong with it. I keep hitting my
> thumb." --JB, in the Monastery

Lifshine here!

WeReo_ScoTTy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
>>apparently
>>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.

I don't remember asking a prievious time.

WeReo_ScoTTy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
>>apparently

> PayPay?

Hay Jose, PayPay!!

Blinky the Shark

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
>>>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
>>>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
>>>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
>>>apparently
>>>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

>> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
>> --
>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

Time to cut back on the medications.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

who'sthat

On 16 Sep 2007 16:38:34 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
>>> --
>>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

>> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

>Time to cut back on the medications.

....and add another layer of tin foil to your hat.
( I think you're on the Martian version of Funniest Earthling Videos)

Re: Aurora pest JimBob Computer Support 1 08-27-2005 07:12 PM
Pest Patrol pcbutts1 Computer Support 11 01-18-2004 11:52 PM
Please can get rid of this pest Graham Williams Computer Support 5 01-17-2004 07:51 PM
Pest Patrol E. Cheker Computer Support 2 11-08-2003 09:23 AM
Information on "Pest Patrol" Michael Computer Support 0 06-25-2003 01:21 AM

Advertisments