Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > LCD monitor for PC/TV ?

LCD monitor for PC/TV ?

- Bobb -

With new LCD TV's having many inputs now... rather than buying a ~19"
monitor for JUST a PC, how about getting a LCD TV and using PC as just one
of the inputs.

Anyone out there doing that now ? How is it ?
any pointers ? URLs ?
I found a few references on Google like this:
http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/plas...ns/m/34766379/
but :
1 too big ( to be sitting right in front of when using as PC)
2. too expensive.

Jerry G.

Your TV is not a dedicated computer monitor. It will not be as good.
Your TV set has been optimized for television applications.

--

Jerry G.

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..