Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Still need Family Tree Maker 2005 software Previouse reply was a joke

Still need Family Tree Maker 2005 software Previouse reply was a joke

sazvedo

Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

Shirley

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

sazvedo wrote:

> Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

Stick to your original thread. There is no need to create a new one.

You were given an answer. Here is the direct link:

<http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3247094/Family.Tree.Maker.2005-SPiRO.3247094.TPB.torrent>

--
-bts

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

sazvedo wrote:
> Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

http://tinyurl.com/2tdoj7

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:39:50 GMT, "sazvedo"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.

Then buy it.

Keep it real.

thanatoid

"sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:WH0Hi.99565$(E-Mail Removed):

> Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.
>
> Shirley

"Previouse" is spelled "previous". And if you don't like helpful
replies, why don't you go and ask for it in
alt.binaries.boneless.

Geez.

--
"This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
- illyria

TaD Inmon

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:08:01 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

> "sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:WH0Hi.99565$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Let's keep it REAL. Yes, I need this software.
>>
>> Shirley

> "Previouse" is spelled "previous". And if you don't like helpful
> replies, why don't you go and ask for it in alt.binaries.boneless.

Sending OP to boneless is cold.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!

> Geez.

Yes.