Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Process Explorer v11.02 updated yesterday

Process Explorer v11.02 updated yesterday

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

The freeware utility from Sysinternals (now part of MSFT) was updated
yesterday.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...sexplorer.mspx
Full support for "64-bit versions of Windows for x64 and IA64 processors,
and Windows Vista"
What is process explorer?
"Ever wondered which program has a particular file or directory open? Now
you can find out. Process Explorer shows you information about which handles
and DLLs processes have opened or loaded."
Download link:
http://download.sysinternals.com/Fil...ssExplorer.zip
No installation required.
"Simply run Process Explorer (procexp.exe)"

Carlos