Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > PING: Neil

PING: Neil

LRM

Please do the needful at msg super sekrit site or chk msn im and add new
girl

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

Never mind i figured it out without you.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2
"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please do the needful at msg super sekrit site or chk msn im and add new
> girl
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
> Goin' tagless

Consultant

most women do

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Never mind i figured it out without you.
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
> Goin' tagless
> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Please do the needful at msg super sekrit site or chk msn im and add new
>> girl
>>
>> --
>> LRM
>> MCNGP 7^2
>> Goin' tagless

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#835jnOAGHA.504
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Never mind i figured it out without you.

but it's more fun with me...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> most women want Neil

ifypfy

--

news:Xns972CC81505606neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> most women want Neil to stop staring at them

> ifypfy
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ifypfy

> news:Xns972CC81505606neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> most women want Neil to stop teasing them and get in the sack.

>> ifypfy
>>

>> --
>> Neil MCNGP#30
>>
>> - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

iffitypiffity

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

Consultant

ifypfya

news:Xns972D6F9E566C9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> ifypfy
>>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns972CC81505606neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> ifypfy
>>>

>>> --
>>> Neil MCNGP#30
>>>
>>> - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

> iffitypiffity
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> ifypfya

> news:Xns972D6F9E566C9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> ifypfy
>>>
>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns972CC81505606neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>> iffitypiffity
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP#30
>>
>> - Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

IFYFreakinTopPostinCrapFY

(know what I'd do with a million dollars?)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Sex is dirty only if done right

Consultant

ifypfy and responded with my world famous top post

news:Xns972D7794972BCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

NEIL MCSE 18 08-24-2004 07:07 AM
Ping Neil!!!! Network Guru MCSE 4 07-06-2004 07:52 AM
Hi Neil! Happy 4th Network Guru MCSE 2 07-05-2004 02:51 PM
OT: Neil Kat MCSE 9 06-10-2004 06:37 PM
Re: thanks neil n rowdy The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSE 6 04-01-2004 07:42 PM

Advertisments