Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > file copying problems

file copying problems

yonny

Hey people thanks for the all the help you give,
ii have a problem with my computer as when i try to copy a lot of
files at the same time it hangs and suddenly reboots , its a 3.0 intel
pentium 512mb ram.Its response time is very slow and while a file is
copying i cannot at the same time watch or listen to anything as the
sound is distorted, what could be the problem?.Thanks and please help

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

yonny <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hey people thanks for the all the help you give,
> ii have a problem with my computer as when i try to copy a lot of
> files at the same time it hangs and suddenly reboots , its a 3.0 intel
> pentium 512mb ram.Its response time is very slow and while a file is
> copying i cannot at the same time watch or listen to anything as the
> sound is distorted, what could be the problem?.Thanks and please help

Hi - if you're using wireless, please provide more detail (and mention if
the same problem happens while you're using wired/ethernet). You may get
more help in a group for your operating system (XP is m.p.windowsxp.* )