Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Insurance

Exam Insurance

Consultant

in cold water

news:e%23qhp9s%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> worry about the 'side effects' like SHRINKAGE.

> It shrinks?

Red Swingline Stapler

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e#qhp9s#HHA.700
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>> worry about the 'side effects' like SHRINKAGE.

> It shrinks?

Only for those who can impress the ladies with their 'hog'. Most of us cert
geeks need our lapel pins to impress the ladies.

BratŪ

news:u00VIps%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> my workout routines are spectacular, thank you

> I'll say you do.
>

> he has the legs of a chicken that one does...

And what are you doing checking out his legs? Wait! I dont want to know!!!

--
BratŪ MCNGP # 69

Consultant

he was checkin my stance in the bathroom

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ueaIHPy%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u00VIps%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> my workout routines are spectacular, thank you

>> I'll say you do.
>>

>> he has the legs of a chicken that one does...
>>

> And what are you doing checking out his legs? Wait! I dont want to
> know!!!
>

> --
> BratŪ MCNGP # 69

Jtyc

> he was checkin my stance in the bathroom

It's very wide, yes.

catwalker63

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:ueaIHPy#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u00VIps%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> he has the legs of a chicken that one does...

> And what are you doing checking out his legs? Wait! I dont want to
> know!!!

Why do you ask these questions? You know they will be compelled to answer
them. And then I have to read them.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns99B17650BF3DFcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "BratR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:ueaIHPy#(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:u00VIps%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> he has the legs of a chicken that one does...

> > And what are you doing checking out his legs? Wait! I dont want to
> > know!!!
> >

> Why do you ask these questions? You know they will be compelled to answer
> them. And then I have to read them.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

N00b. You think him being newly inducted into the MCNGP, he would
have been schooled on the proper technique of posting so as not to
inconvenience The Catwalker!
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

catwalker63

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaselessly in news:esuZA98#(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99B17650BF3DFcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>

>> Why do you ask these questions? You know they will be compelled to
>> answer them. And then I have to read them.
>>

> N00b. You think him being newly inducted into the MCNGP, he would
> have been schooled on the proper technique of posting so as not to
> inconvenience The Catwalker!

Actually, SHE is oldly inducted. She's been in longer'n me.

--

news:Xns99B1AA427E266catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> prattled ceaselessly in news:esuZA98#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns99B17650BF3DFcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
> >

> >> Why do you ask these questions? You know they will be compelled to
> >> answer them. And then I have to read them.
> >>

> > N00b. You think him being newly inducted into the MCNGP, he would
> > have been schooled on the proper technique of posting so as not to
> > inconvenience The Catwalker!

> Actually, SHE is oldly inducted. She's been in longer'n me.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

See what happens when you are born an idiot.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

BratŪ

news:Xns99B17650BF3DFcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:ueaIHPy#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:u00VIps%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> he has the legs of a chicken that one does...

>> And what are you doing checking out his legs? Wait! I dont want to
>> know!!!
>>

> Why do you ask these questions? You know they will be compelled to answer
> them. And then I have to read them.

lol sowwie cat

hadta
--