Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Insurance

Exam Insurance

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5IFNrd2VyZXM=?=

Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
link where you can register for a voucher.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Ray Skweres" <Ray http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
> link where you can register for a voucher.

http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid

Good luck. I hope you won't need it!

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5IFNrd2VyZXM=?=

Michael,

That link says I must go to the microsoft site and register to get a voucher
but I cannot find the site on Microsoft to register for the voucher.

Ray

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "Ray Skweres" <Ray (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
> > link where you can register for a voucher.

> http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid
>
> Good luck. I hope you won't need it!
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Ray Skweres" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Michael,
>
> That link says I must go to the microsoft site and register to get a voucher
> but I cannot find the site on Microsoft to register for the voucher.
>
> Ray
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>
> > "Ray Skweres" <Ray (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
> > > link where you can register for a voucher.

> > http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid
> >
> > Good luck. I hope you won't need it!

Interesting. Keep an eye on http://www.examinsurance.com. I put in an
email to my Redmond friends to see when the site will allow
registration.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Ray Skweres" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Michael,
>>
>> That link says I must go to the microsoft site and register to get a
>> voucher
>> but I cannot find the site on Microsoft to register for the voucher.
>>
>> Ray
>>
>> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>>
>> > "Ray Skweres" <Ray (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid
>> >
>> > Good luck. I hope you won't need it!
>> >

> Interesting. Keep an eye on http://www.examinsurance.com. I put in an
> email to my Redmond friends to see when the site will allow registration.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

I hope this helps.

On: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.mspx

Register for an exam
Pearson VUE and Prometric, independent testing organizations, administer all
MCP exams. Learn about how to register for an MCP exam today.

Note Microsoft Learning is partnering with Prometric for delivery of the
Microsoft professional certification and Microsoft Dynamics exams. Pearson
VUE will discontinue selling Microsoft professional certification exams
after August 31, 2007. To accommodate those who purchase Microsoft
professional certification exams through August 31, 2007, Pearson VUE will
continue to administer the exams through December 31, 2007. Pearson VUE will
discontinue selling and administering Microsoft Dynamics exams after
December 31, 2007. Additional details regarding this transition will become
available during the next few months.

To obtain a Prometric exam replacement voucher after December 31, 2007:

.. Please contact (E-Mail Removed)

--
Robert Williams [CertGuard]
www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Ray Skweres" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Michael,
>
> That link says I must go to the microsoft site and register to get a voucher
> but I cannot find the site on Microsoft to register for the voucher.
>
> Ray
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>
> > "Ray Skweres" <Ray (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
> > > link where you can register for a voucher.

> > http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid
> >
> > Good luck. I hope you won't need it!
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood,
> > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Here you go:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx

Thanks Trika.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

TBone

And on the eigth day =?Utf-8?B?UmF5IFNrd2VyZXM=?= <Ray
(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the electrons to come
together and form the following words:

> Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone
> have a
> link where you can register for a voucher.

If I read all the info correctly, they aren't offering the free Technet
this time?

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Jtyc

If you need exam insurance, you are not ready to take the exam.

"Ray Skweres" <Ray (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Microsoft is starting exam insurance as of today 9/15 does anyone have a
> link where you can register for a voucher.

FrisbeeŽ

news:OlkJO4T%(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you need exam insurance, you are not ready to take the exam.

I would also add that if you need life insurance, you are not ready to die.

Jtyc

> I would also add that if you need life insurance, you are not ready to
> die.

Or you don't have enough money for your family to live on in case of your
death.