Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Nested declarations

Nested declarations

borophyll@gmail.com

The C standard talks about nested declarators, and th only example of
nested declarators I can think of are function parameter declarations,
which are nested within the function declaration. Are there any other
examples of nested declarations?

regards,
B.

Army1987

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:02:19 +0000, borophyll wrote:

> The C standard talks about nested declarators, and th only example of
> nested declarators I can think of are function parameter declarations,
> which are nested within the function declaration. Are there any other
> examples of nested declarations?

struct foo {
enum type {Ldouble, Ulong} type;
union ldouble_or_ulong {
long double ld;
unsigned long ul;
} value;
}

int func1(int foo, int bar)
{
int func2(int, char**);
/*...*/
}
--
Army1987 (Replace "NOSPAM" with "email")
stupid “Smart Quotes” feature. This is so you'll avoid sprinkling garbage