Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Another question...

Another question...

Eric B.

Should I be getting certs at this late date in MS server 2003 and XP? Or
should I get a head start on the 2008 and Vista certs?

Eric B.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Eric B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Should I be getting certs at this late date in MS server 2003 and XP? Or
> should I get a head start on the 2008 and Vista certs?
>
> Eric B.

That all depends on the company you're looking to work for and the
experience you have.

The 2003 certs aren't going anywhere. They will be very much in demand for
at least a few more years.

But, there are also going to be companies that want to make the move to the
new technology fast. So the new certs will come in handy.

You have to look at your experience level and what you feel most comfortable
with.

Good Luck on your Certifications!!

--
Robert Williams [CertGuard]