Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lightroom 1.2 released

Lightroom 1.2 released

CoolPix

just thought some might want to know this.

Thomas T. Veldhouse

CoolPix <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> just thought some might want to know this.

I think most Lightroom owners are notified as soon as they start the
application

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from the
machinations of the wicked.

Richard Kettlewell

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> CoolPix <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> just thought some might want to know this.

> I think most Lightroom owners are notified as soon as they start the
> application

Start it? Personally I leave it running all the time...

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/