Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How JTable restore original order after sorting?

How JTable restore original order after sorting?

iherage@gmail.com

Hello,

I use JTable's setRowSorter to set a sorter. It works perfectly well.
When I click the column header, the row will automatically sort. But
what if I want the original order before sorting back? How to do that?
I have done some research, but unfortunately, I did find anything
useful.

Does anyone know that?

Thank you very much.