Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless network problem

Wireless network problem

=?Utf-8?B?UmVuZQ==?=

I have a Linksys Wireless-G router hooked to my PC and have a Linksys
Wireless-G adapter in my laptop. I have no problems getting the Internet on
my laptop, but I can't access files on my PC. I can see the shared folder,
but when I click on it, I get an error message saying I don't have permission
and it can't find the network path. I can access my laptop files from my PC
without any problems. My laptop and PC were linked through a D-Link gateway
previously.

Jack

Hi

Jack (MVP-Networking).