Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

OT: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

Neil

I will take this little moment of history to inform you that I have
definitly wasted too much time here.
<fiegned shock>
"REAAAAALLLLLLLY?"
</fiegned shock>

I entered the top 5 for the SECOND time today. Now I guess I can gun for
the anonomii. I need a hobby:

6562 (E-Mail Removed)
6200 (E-Mail Removed)
5096 (E-Mail Removed)
5011 (E-Mail Removed)
4383 (E-Mail Removed)
4377 (E-Mail Removed)
3929 (E-Mail Removed)
3403 .
2019 (E-Mail Removed)
1800 (E-Mail Removed)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- A penny saved is worthless.

Consultant

6562 quality posts my friend, yours are mostly drivel and pro-canadian
babble. make that 6563, good day.

news:Xns9726B28BACF6Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>I will take this little moment of history to inform you that I have
> definitly wasted too much time here.
> <fiegned shock>
> "REAAAAALLLLLLLY?"
> </fiegned shock>
>
> I entered the top 5 for the SECOND time today. Now I guess I can gun for
> the anonomii. I need a hobby:
>
> 6562 (E-Mail Removed)
> 6200 (E-Mail Removed)
> 5096 (E-Mail Removed)
> 5011 (E-Mail Removed)
> 4383 (E-Mail Removed)
> 4377 (E-Mail Removed)
> 3929 (E-Mail Removed)
> 3403 .
> 2019 (E-Mail Removed)
> 1800 (E-Mail Removed)
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - A penny saved is worthless.

Rowdy Yates

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:exWEXvE$FHA.1172
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> 6562 quality posts my friend, yours are mostly drivel and pro-canadian
> babble. make that 6563, good day.

oh yeah. well we burnt down your white house. don't make me call the nova
scotian's again. now that the fishing industry has gone belly up, they are
all just sitting around itching for some action.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

TechGeekPro

On Dec 8, 2005 at 5:33pm "Neil" blathered:

> I entered the top 5 for the SECOND time today

Get 'em Neil!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Kline Sphere

>now that the fishing industry has gone belly up, they are
>all just sitting around itching for some gay action with each other.

ify[fu

*runs for cover*

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

> You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.

I oughtta go in and add up all the posts under my various e-mails.

....naaah, WGAF.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9727593848693Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
>
>> You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.

> I oughtta go in and add up all the posts under my various e-mails.
>
> ...naaah, WGAF.

Good luck with that. I can't seem to find ANY of my other e-mail addies
anywhere anymore. It's like I don't exist or som

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Somebody spewed across the ether:

> It's like I don't exist or som

Fris? Was that you?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Jtyc

> Fris? Was that you?

He's an unperson. I suggest you forget him.

hey Jtyc Network Guru MCSE 4 11-22-2004 06:06 PM
jtyc.. see what i'm up against billyw MCSE 5 01-13-2004 03:07 PM
OT: Lawyer story for jtyc =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 08-13-2003 07:55 PM
OT: Lawyers even Jtyc could love. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 19 08-04-2003 04:29 AM
OT: Lawyer joke for Jtyc =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 07-07-2003 06:10 PM

Advertisments