Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What's the best online article you've read,extolling Blu Ray DVD's benefits?

What's the best online article you've read,extolling Blu Ray DVD's benefits?

Colin

Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

noh

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
>or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
>benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
>technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
>or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

Noely73

"noh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
> >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
> >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
> >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
> >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:49:01 GMT, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"noh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
>> >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
>> >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
>> >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
>> >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

>> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
>>

>Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
>stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
>i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

Time was when there was no Google or other search engine to utilize.

Now, there is. So ****ing use it, instead of getting others to do it
for you. This group is about discussing video, not discussing where to
find an article about video. Hell, you could have found several by now.
but noooooooo...

Ya lazy ****.

Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

GMAN

In article <Nb_Gi.7110$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"noh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
>> >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
>> >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
>> >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
>> >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

>> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
>>

>Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
>stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
>i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

Time was one would do a little research before making everyone else do the
work for you.

Noely73

"ChairmanOfTheBored" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:49:01 GMT, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"noh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

format).

> >> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
> >>

> >Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
> >stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
> >i'm sure you'll get a good responce.
> >

> Time was when there was no Google or other search engine to utilize.
>
> Now, there is. So ****ing use it, instead of getting others to do it
> for you. This group is about discussing video, not discussing where to
> find an article about video. Hell, you could have found several by now.
> but noooooooo...
>
> Ya lazy ****.

> Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

> This group is about discussing video, not discussing
> where to find an article about video.

Same thing u cross posting prat face.
Try anger management u asshole.

coaster1robert

Here you can watch a video on both systems go here.
http://dl.tv/2007/03/episode_148_combo_hd_dvd_blura.php

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:05:36 GMT, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

>Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

>> This group is about discussing video, not discussing
>> where to find an article about video.

>Same thing u cross posting prat face.

I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
miss my response to your utter stupidity.

>Try anger management u asshole.

**** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word. "u" is not. It is retarded
gang boy lingo.

Grow the **** up, punk boy.

Noely73

"ChairmanOfTheBored" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:05:36 GMT, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

> >Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

> Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

Christ almighty!!!!
And i thought u were sad before....

> >> This group is about discussing video, not discussing
> >> where to find an article about video.

> >Same thing u cross posting prat face.

> I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
> miss my response to your utter stupidity.

You dumb **** for brains - you still haven't figured
out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.

> >Try anger management u asshole.

> **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word.
> "u" is not. It is retarded gang boy lingo.

Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad ****o you r.
No really you R!

> Grow the **** up, punk boy.

You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
you're time ain't worth ****.

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:32:26 GMT, "Noely73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"ChairmanOfTheBored" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

>> Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

>Christ almighty!!!!
>And i thought u were sad before....

>> >Same thing u cross posting prat face.

>> I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
>> miss my response to your utter stupidity.

>You dumb **** for brains - you still haven't figured
>out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.
>

>> >Try anger management u asshole.

>> **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word.
>> "u" is not. It is retarded gang boy lingo.

>Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad ****o you r.
>No really you R!
>
>> Grow the **** up, punk boy.

>You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
>and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
>you're time ain't worth ****.

My time gets me $200 an hour, you pathetic little illiterate twit.

YOUR TIME is that which is not worth ****. You ARE ****.

Your mother should be a jailed felon for the crime of not flushing your
retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.