Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday, uh, fun?

OT Monday, uh, fun?

Consultant

This is SFW, although morally wrong.

http://www.gafflin.com/entertainment/spase_people.htm

Kline Sphere

>http://www.gafflin.com/entertainment/spase_people.htm

Is that really how you spell 'space', really, I need to know

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >http://www.gafflin.com/entertainment/spase_people.htm

> Is that really how you spell 'space', really, I need to know
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

I just love this time of year.

Rowdy Yates

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O8UuB0a#FHA.2888
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> This is SFW, although morally wrong.
>
> http://www.gafflin.com/entertainment/spase_people.htm

i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

MitchS

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns972398CF31CF6rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..

> i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

Who are you trying to fool? You've already clicked it and you liked it.
ADMIT IT!!!
....but if not she truly is SFW.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

LRM

news:%23ed2zrc%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

OMFG LMFAO!

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Rowdy Yates

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uI1kcxd#FHA.1988
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns972398CF31CF6rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
>
>> i will not click! you are not trustworthy!

> Who are you trying to fool? You've already clicked it and you liked it.
> ADMIT IT!!!
> ...but if not she truly is SFW.

Okay! Fine. You got me! But I have to say, she was pretty hot for a skinny
chick from Mumbai.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Q#WPZg#FHA.3136
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> OMFG LMFAO!

you're new here

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Microsoft's next ad campaign: "Sympathy for the Devil"

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97245ABD19938neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Q#WPZg#FHA.3136
> @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
>
>> OMFG LMFAO!

> you're new here

I hadn't looked at the link in a long time and clicked it from home last
night, it being sung to the tune of a Christmas song and all. Big mistake.
The kids were in bed asleep and it made our dog bark like crazy. I had to
click the ole X real quick.