Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless internet

wireless internet

=?Utf-8?B?bGVlZnJhbg==?=

My internet explorer cannot detect my wireless connection anymore. It stopped
working one random day after two years of recognizing the same wireless
connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but IE
continually displays an error message (the general unable to display website
message.)

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Showing very good signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.
Use IP config to check if there is a viable connection between the computer
and the Wireless Router/Access Point.
http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html
If there is No valid connection may be this can Help,
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
If the connection is valid try this,
http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html#refreshnet
Jack (MVP-Networking).