Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Printer on WiFI?

Printer on WiFI?

Veritech

Got a Hp 3330 printer(USB and parellel) whats the best way to connect it to
my wifi B network. I've got a wireless router with a 4 port hub, but the
printer is about 4 meters away in another room.

Any ideas?

Jack

Hi
There are Wireless Printer servers that can be plugged into the printer and
connet it as a Network Printer to the Router.
D-Link, Linksys, and others make it log to the respective sites and search
for "printer server".
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Veritech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AofDd.391$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Got a Hp 3330 printer(USB and parellel) whats the best way to connect it
> to my wifi B network. I've got a wireless router with a 4 port hub, but
> the printer is about 4 meters away in another room.
>
> Any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?YnV6eg==?=

I am using an SMC router/print server and it works great. I am using it for 2
pc's and 2 mac's. I am currently using the printer with both mac's just
haven't gotten the pc's going yet.