Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Doom/CBIC

OT:Doom/CBIC

lowdes

http://www.blowzipup.com/

Here ya go, why don't you and the rest of the MCNGP gang go and tie
yourselfs up to this and go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBIC

lowdes wrote:
> http://www.blowzipup.com/
>
> Here ya go, why don't you and the rest of the MCNGP gang go and tie
> yourselfs up to this and go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well gang, it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very own
stalker. If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit badge.
Thanks lowdes.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

kpg

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Well gang, it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very
> own stalker. If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit
> badge. Thanks lowdes.

Your'e so lucky.

I anyone deserves a stalker, it's you man.

Congrats.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> MCNGP merit badge.

Badges? We don' need no steeenkin' badges...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

CBIC

> Your'e so lucky.
>
> I anyone deserves a stalker, it's you man.
>
> Congrats.

Thanks. I try to be annoying as possible here and it's nice when that gets
recognized.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Consultant

welcome to the club, only a special few of us get these! now you can look
forward to a flood of spam and personalized ms security patches sent
directly to your email!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lowdes wrote:
>> http://www.blowzipup.com/
>>
>> Here ya go, why don't you and the rest of the MCNGP gang go and tie
>> yourselfs up to this and go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Well gang, it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very own
> stalker. If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit badge.
> Thanks lowdes.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

CBIC

Consultant wrote:
> welcome to the club, only a special few of us get these! now you can
> look forward to a flood of spam and personalized ms security patches
> sent directly to your email!

Goody. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!ONE!!!!!!ELEVEN1111111 111
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

> , it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very own
> stalker

Congrats. I hope it turns out to be more clever as a stalker that it has
been as a troll.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

TechGeekPro

On Dec 1, 2005 at 8:51am "CBIC" blathered:

> If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit badge.

It too, is in the mail.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com