Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Repeat data entry in Access 2003 Forms.

Repeat data entry in Access 2003 Forms.

=?Utf-8?B?QmVhdGxlLCBsb3N0Lg==?=

Hi All,

I need help on how to setup auto repeat entry in a form with in Access 2003,
I know I can press CTRL + ' will enter in the data from the previous record.
But I can not find anywhere how to do this automaticly within the properties
of form text boxes & combo boxes.

Please help as I have lots of data to punch in with a number of fields being
the same.

Thanks.

Sean.

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Sean:
Look into the Sendkeys command.
Hopefully, it will provide what you need.